The Mobile NFC Ring Device
…that kinda has a nice ring to it.
- Black body all around, with a silver lining on it
- Has no internal battery
- Unlocks your smart phone device for you
- Connects with your mobile device to work
- And is waterproof.
- Has just one ring having the name “NFC I-RING” on the inside
- Can also unlock your NFC Doors installed in the house
- Also comes with two stickers to be placed on the external part of your phone
- With NFC Tags that can be placed anywhere else so that you could connect your phone to that location…e.g: On your car
How It Works:
- Download the NFC App on any mobile device of your choice
- Place the NFC Ring on the stickers behind your mobile device for verification as instructed on the device
- Go to the NFC Ring Control (aka The App) and set any link of your choice (The link is really just a website link that opens up automatically when the ring touches your device….I think)
- Remove any screen password that you use to lock your phone in order to make use of the ring to unlock your phone.
- You can create a pin password just in case you lose your ring, and need to unlock the phone manually
- You can also set the phone on different settings; e.g. You can actually set the phone to permit you to answer phone calls while the NFC ring protection is on.
**P.S: Try not to lose the ring though! Since it’s meant to be on your finger almost all the time